Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Is it Wrong?

Is it wrong to really give a shit about people. I've always cared just a little too much. And I always get in trouble for it LOL how do I get into trouble at 29??!!?? Well life is what it is i guess.
This has been a trying year for me and i don't expect a pat on the back but sheesh I don't expect to get dismissed either. I don't want to be this angry person or even sad. I wish life could go back to where it was before April. We loved each other we hated each other but we were all we had. No we lost a piece of our puzzle and it seems that we can't have the puzzle together w/o that piece. God you know what to expect with life. There is LIFE and then there is DEATH no changes. I wish it was easier I wish I could take away all the pain. I can't, that's not my superpower. I wish it was. I wish I could go around with a wand and just bless everyone with a life without any pain or harm. Would we be happy then?? Would we love one another without judgement without hate? Is it wrong for me to stop caring? Who do I support in the War of the Worlds? Is it Wrong? What's right?

No comments:

Post a Comment