Sunday, June 14, 2015

For The First Time

You say I never write about you, well nothing good at least LOL.  So this my love, is dedicated to you:
Years ago I met you in a classroom, never thinking we could be more then just what we were.  Years go by, we go through life changes, experiencing everything together but seperate. We rediscover ourselves but different then the years passed.  We bring out something untapped from each other.  We learn new things traveling through new eyes and souls.  You have been there for me in ways I never thought imaginable.  I want to write a dedication to you daily but it's too much from my soul. The love I have for you is the scariest thing I've ever felt.  This feeling of being so complete is so frightening. I don't know if I can ever be enough because to me you're just everything.  You're everything I dreamed of without ever dreaming.  Your love is what touches my soul, deep inside of me, discovering things I never knew.  You're like this creation made just for me. You fit me like we are a human puzzle.  I can't feel empty because whatever I'm missing you give me.  This life we have this love we have everything we have created has been formed from us, together.  Even when there is bad there is always good to match it. We can't be perfect we can't be fake we can't be anything other then being US. Two people created to eventually meet and to take over the world, pinky and the brain style.  You're my safe place, when everything is wrong you're right.  I can curl up into you and know that it's gonna be ok.  Tomorrow will be a new better day because I have you.  Everyday will be a better day because I have you.  And as the great Jon Legend says "It's like I can feel, it's like I can breathe It's like I can live, it's like I can love
For the first time.
Love you Forever JaeBear

No comments:

Post a Comment