Sunday, August 16, 2015

Gone

You ask for it but you don't want my truth.  You want my reigns released so there they go, gone.  You want me to do me where there I go, gone.  I forget who I am but then you remind me and so there she is.  Everything about me revolves around you but there that goes, gone.  Just another mind amongst the other blank ones.  Mine filled with thoughts that I'm trying to erase.   The things I wanna say, gone.  Replaced with what you wanna hear.  My truth isn't the truth you want so that's gone.  My thoughts aren't the ones you want so they're gone too.  Reserved for me and this.  Only place I have.  Only place that doesn't make me feel like I'm not good enough.  The only place that won't tell me to stop. Only place that won't hurt me.  I chose this life and it's a great life.  But with being great comes the downfall of not.  The downfall of yourself.  Only place where my mind isn't angry but free.  It's free to yell and cry and still be ok.  The freedom I can't feel anywhere not even in a place that supposed to be free. Gone gone gone.  Words stop making sense world stops making sense.  

No comments:

Post a Comment