Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thank You

You came into my life eleven years ago we were so young. We never thought this would happen. We stayed friends, still saying never. We talked and I learned so much about you and your life. Remember when I used to "read you". Searching for Blimpies in the City. Being so carefree, that first awkward time, seeing who you truly were, seeing your emotions when you saw I was hurt. We, I, never thought this would be this could happen. We were friends, we talked about dirty things, we trusted each other, and then I truly met you, met the real Jason, the one that no one knows. You showed me what it is to be real to be honest. You showed me how to love with no limits. I thank you for dealing with me because I know I'm crazy! I thank you because you love me for being crazy. You are the person I have wanted my whole life, that puzzle piece I always thought would never be found. You allowed me to be a fuck up for a little while and you still picked me up, you love me when I'm ugly you love me when I'm angry you love me when I'm crazy and I love you because you love all of me, all my ADD all my OCD all my different personalities, you laugh with me and at me but not in a bad way. You don't hate me for not being a true Spaniard ;). You don't butcher my lack of culinary skills. You embrace me and help me get better. You are My knight my greatest gift. You are my love my life my eternity. I LOVEYA JaeBear and I Thank You because you fucking ROCK. Happy 1St NEW Year's MR. Martinez!

No comments:

Post a Comment